Low Voltage Switchgear
- Power Supply
- Public Facilities
- Municipal Engineering
- Commercial Architecture
- Motor power supply and motor control center
- Open loop or closed loop control system cabinet
- The ambient air temperature is not higher than +40°C, not lower than -5°C, and the average temperature within 24 hours is not higher than +35°C.
- Relative humidity does not exceed 50% when the maximum temperature is 40°C, and a higher relative temperature is allowed at a lower temperature. For example, the relative temperature is 90% at +20°C, but it should be considered that due to temperature changes, moderate condensation may occur occasionally.
- Indoors, without fire, explosion hazard, severe dust, violent vibration, and rain.
- Pollution degree: 3
- Altitude does not exceed 2000m
- The transportation and storage temperature is from -25°C to +55°C, and can reach 70°C in a short time (not more than 24 hours)
- General cabinet. The cabinet frame is assembled by partial welding of 8MF cold-formed steel, and the frame parts and special supporting parts are supplied by the designated steel manufacturer to ensure the accuracy and quality of the cabinet.
- The parts of the general cabinet adopts modularized design, and there are 20-module mounting holes. The general coefficient is high, which means it enables the factory to achieve mass production. It shortens the production cycle and improves work efficiency.
- The heat dissipation problem in the operation of the cabinet is fully taken into account in the design. There are different numbers of cooling slots on the upper and lower ends of the cabinet.
- In accordance with the requirements of modern industrial product design, the golden ratio method is adopted to design the cabinet shape and the division size of each part to make it aesthetic.
- The cabinet door is connected to the frame with a hinge type movable hinge, which is convenient for installation and dis-assembly.
- The door of dashboard equipped with electrical components is connected to the frame with multiple strands of soft copper wire. The installation parts in the cabinet and the frame are connected by knurled screws, and the whole cabinet constitutes a complete grounding protection circuit.
- The coating of the cabinet adopts polyester orange baking paint. Strong adhesion and good quality. The whole cabinet is in matte tones, avoiding the dazzling effect and creating a more comfortable visual environment for the staff on duty.
- The top of the cabinet can be removed when needed to facilitate the assembly and adjustment of the main busbar on site. The round corners of the cabinet top are equipped with hoisting rings for lifting and shipping
- The protection level of the cabinet is IP30, and users can also choose IP40 according to the requirements of the use environment