can we help?
Telecom power supply is usually in the "heart" position in the operation of communication system.For smooth operation of the telecommunication system, the "diesel generator set and mains" power supply system has become the industry's standard configuration.
The modern telecom equipment, in addition to the operation under normal daily power supply, has to deal with power supply problem in special circumstances. For example, when the AC power supply provided by the mains is in the event of a power outage during maintenance or caused by grid failure it is necessary to rely on its own diesel generator set to continue AC power supply running.
MPMC telecom power solution as an independent and emergency power has currently been widely adopted in telecom industry, mainly in the following four scenarios.
1.As independent power source
This is mainly used at where no grid power supply or power supply is extremely unstable in scenarios when requirement of electric power is not too large
2.As emergency power source
in place with high-standard requirements for power supply guarantee;
3.Peak-shaving power source
in plate to make up for shortage of mains power supply when power rationing happens.
- 500 or 1000H maintenance-free, perfect for unattended base stations in the open field.
- 500L standard base fuel tank meets the requirements of long-term operation and reduces fuel transfer costs; 1000L or 2000L base fuel tanks optional.
- Intelligent control system and remote monitoring system help real-time monitoring and positioning.
- Our generator sets provide stable power for base stations in urban areas while keeping low noise to reduce acoustic pollution and residents’ complaints.
- The surface treatment process of the base frame and canopy with UV resistance and salt spray can meet various scenarios of working environments from desert to island.
- Lockable external fuel filler to protect customer benefits
- Optional external buried oil pipe or large-capacity oil tank interface, internally equipped with switching valve device, extend the running time of the unit
- Optional built-in ATS, mains switching or unit mutual backup function
- Optional on-grid/photovoltaic/energy storage interface, can be customized and upgraded for hybrid application scenarios